|Dec 14-18||LeSS-friendly Certified Scrum Master (CSM) + Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) (日本語)||Japan LIVE VIRTUAL2||¥330,000税込み||register|
|2021 Jan 18-22||LeSS-friendly Certified Scrum Master (CSM) + Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) (日本語)||Japan LIVE VIRTUAL2||¥330,000税込み||register|
|2021 Feb 1-5||LeSS-friendly Certified Scrum Master (CSM) + Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) (日本語)||Japan LIVE VIRTUAL2||¥330,000税込み||register|
|2021 Apr 5-9||LeSS-friendly Certified Scrum Master (CSM) + Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) (日本語)||Japan LIVE VIRTUAL2||¥330,000税込み||register|
|2021 May 24-28||LeSS-friendly Certified Scrum Master (CSM) + Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) (日本語)||Japan LIVE VIRTUAL2||¥330,000税込み||register|
Yet-To Be Scheduled Events
We are running a Specification By Example workshop for a local client, using Cucumber and Java. If there is general interest in this we will offer it as a public course.
LeSS has mostly been a European thing, but it is gaining popularity in the US as American companies discover how awful SAFe is. In 2020 we will run at least two Certified LeSS Practitioner courses in Seattle.
We have had inquiries about a 1-day Certified LeSS Basics class, and a casual, free mob programming workshop in the U-District. If we get a few more inquires we’ll schedule these. So please let us know.
We can run private workshops at your company about LeSS, Agile technical practices, and Agile business practices.
Out of thousands of participants in past years, the few we’ve had unsatisfying experiences with were those who realized too late in the training process that Scrum and Agile are very different from what they’ve done before, especially if they were calling it “Scrum.”
WARNING: Scrum and Agile are very different from what you’ve done before, especially if you were calling it “Scrum.”
The preparation work is intended to provide a shared foundational knowledge and get everyone mostly ready to pass the tests so that classroom activities can focus on more useful topics and implementation. We seem to have improved everyone’s outcomes by using the following unconventional registration process:
- Please email Tommi about the class you’re interested in. The email links above are provided for your convenience.
- Tommi will send details, answer questions, ask you to complete the preparation work (six e-learning modules with embedded quizzes), and confirm you will be able to control your phone texting addiction, etc.
- (OPTIONAL) While not required, we encourage you to establish a rapport with your trainer Michael James (MJ) by writing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning +1.206.769.5282 during business hours.
- Decide if this is the class for you at this time. If you might prefer someone else’s class, you can find them here: https://www.scrumalliance.org/courses-events/search?ctyp=Csm&cnty=US&st=WA&cty=Seattle&rad=20&last=cr&pg=1. Or feel free to ask us who we recommend. Most Scrum Alliance trainers are good, but there are a couple we’d steer you away from.
- After completing the preparation work and a self-assessment, Tommi will email you an invoice with online payment instructions, additional course details, and a calendar invitation.
TIP: base your self-assessment answers on the preparation materials rather than what your employer currently does.
All pricing listed as: early bird rate / standard rate. Please inquire for early bird rate expirations. ↩
YES, it’s a real Certified Scrum Master (CSM) class. Due to COVID-19, the Scrum Alliance has authorized us to do remote training for the CSM program. We will conduct this session using Zoom, Google Docs, and Miro. There will be glitches, and it will be hard to move as quickly. Other than that, it’s a regular CSM class leading to the Scrum Alliance CSM certificate. ↩ ↩2 ↩3 ↩4 ↩5