|Dec. 11-12||Certified Scrum Master||Redmond, WA||$875/$1200||inquire|
|Jan. 25-26||Certified Scrum Master||Seattle, WA||$875/$1200||inquire|
|Feb. 17-19||Certified Scrum Master + Certified LeSS Basics||Seattle, WA||$875/$1200||inquire|
|Feb. 22-23||Certified Scrum Master||Olympia, WA||$800/$1200||inquire|
|Mar. 22-23||Certified Scrum Master||Seattle, WA||$875/$1200||inquire|
|Apr. 16-18||Certified LeSS Practitioner with Craig Larman||Seattle, WA||$2299/$26992||inquire|
Out of thousands of participants in past years, the few we’ve had unsatisfying experiences with were those who realized too late in the training process that Scrum and Agile are very different from what they’ve done before, especially if they were calling it “Scrum.”
WARNING: Scrum and Agile are very different from what you’ve done before, especially if you were calling it “Scrum.”
The preparation work is intended to get everyone mostly ready to pass the tests so that classroom activities can focus on more useful topics. We seem to have improved everyone’s outcomes by using the following unconventional registration process:
- Please email Tommi about the class you’re interested in. The email links above are provided for your convenience.
- Tommi will send details, answer questions, and ask you to confirm you’re able to make time to complete the preparation work (six e-learning modules with embedded quizzes), will be able to control your phone texting addiction, etc.
- (OPTIONAL) While not required, we encourage you to establish a rapport with your trainer3 Michael James (MJ) by writing email@example.com or phoning +1.206.769.5282 during business hours.
- Decide if this is the class for you at this time. If you might prefer someone else’s class, you can find them here: https://www.scrumalliance.org/courses-events/course. Or feel free to ask us who we recommend.
- Tommi, via QuickBooks, will email you an invoice with online payment instructions, a calendar invitation with details, etc.
- (OPTIONAL) Unless you were a last-minute enrollment, we’ll email you a self-assessment measuring your current understanding of the preparation work before class. Optionally, send us your answers and ask for help in any areas you may need.
TIP: base your self-assessment answers on the preparation materials rather than what your employer currently does.